Loan & Payment Options:
- federal direct student loans
- federal direct parent loan
- student rights and responsibilities for title iv funds
- financial aid satisfactory academic progress requirements (fa-sap)
- frequently asked questions for fa-sap
- tuition management systems
private student loans
- compare lender information such as interest rates, repayment term, etc.
- private loan self certification form
students must submit a fafsa in order to borrow federal direct loans. new borrowers will also need to complete the required entrance loan counseling.
where can i get help?
if you have questions, contact the admissions office at 828.641.0641, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
we are happy to help!
student to faculty ratio
average class size